IFFS International Resource Center on COVID-19 and Reproductive Health
Welcome to the IFFS International Resource Center on COVID-19 and Reproductive Health.
The rapid global spread of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic, has created unique challenges for patients considering pregnancy and pregnant women, along with the community caring for individuals pursuing reproductive therapies. Through the IFFS International Resource Center, we strive to provide information and education for healthcare providers, patients and other stakeholders about the Coronavirus pandemic and reproductive health and health care, what research and clinical trials are ongoing in this space, latest breakthroughs, and advocacy for universal access to reproductive health care as a right for all women and men across the globe.
On 29 May 2020, a joint statement on COVID-19 and reproductive health was issued by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, and the International Federation of Fertility Societies.
IFFS gratefully acknowledges Abbott, Cryos International, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, and Guerbet for unrestricted educational grants in partial support of this Resource Center.
Statements from IFFS COVID-19 Task Force
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Fertility Society Updates
- European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- British Fertility Society (BFS)
- Fertility Society of Australia (FSA): Statement
- African Federation of Fertility Societies (AFFS)
- International Committee Monitoring Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ICMART): Statement
- Red Latinoamericana de Reproducción Asistida (REDLARA): Comunicado
- Sociedad Española de Fertilidad (SEF)
- South African Society for Reproductive Medicine and Gynaecological Endoscopy (SASREG)
- Sociedad Argentina de Medicina Reproductiva (SAMeR): Guidance
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology COVID-19: Toolkit
Obstetrics and Gynecology Society Updates