Join the IFFS
Are you actively involved in the field of reproduction and infertility? A physician, researcher, embryologist, nurse, physician assistant, counsellor or young investigator (an undergraduate students and practitioners in the first 12 months of post-graduate activity)? Join now!
If already a member of one of the IFFS Member Societies, you may also register for individual membership in IFFS to gain access to additional personal benefits (ask your National Society for a discount code to apply to your individual IFFS membership application).
You can choose an Annual or Life IFFS membership
*If you already have an Individual membership, you can upgrade to a Life membership from your personal account.
- Access to the IFFS online educational platform
- Discounted registration (10%) to the triennial IFFS World Congress and other International meetings
- Advance registration opportunities for IFFS live events including guaranteed participation in online learning
- Access to international IFFS “members-only” community boards
- Complimentary access to the IFFS journal Global Reproductive Health and dedicated support for individuals interested in publishing their academic activity in the journal
Upper- and Upper-Middle Income Country
Lower-Middle and Low-Income Country
Allied Health Professional (Embryologist, Nurse, Counselor, Scientist, Researcher): $35.00
Young Investigator: $25.00
Allied Health Professional (Embryologist, Nurse, Counselor, Scientist, Researcher): $15.00
Young Investigator: $10.00
There are 2 Life membership categories:
Junior IFFS Life Member (within 5 years of post-graduation) – USD 500
Senior IFFS Life Member – USD 1000
How to Apply
Complete the “Become a member” information below and pay your dues. Your membership will be automatically approved and you will have immediate IFFS member benefits.